Other Projects

Wigu Hill, Tanzania The Wigu Hill Rare Earth Element (“REE”) Project is a light rare earth element deposit and a large carbonite complex with bastnaesite mineralization. The licence area covers 142km2. Initial grab samples yeilded results as high as 27.25% TREO. Montero released an initial NI 43-101 Inferred resource estimate of 3.3Mt at 2.6% LREO5 including 510K… Read more

EPL6162

Overview The EPL6162 project is located in central Namibia, 20km north of the town of Karibib, which is 211km from Walvis Bay, Namibia’s largest commercial deep-water port. Montero has an 80% interest in EPL6162 and a Namibian national holds the remaining 20%. The agreement provides Montero three months to complete legal and technical due diligence… Read more

Uis

Overview The Uis Lithium Tin Tailings Project is located in central Namibia near the town of Uis, 220 km north of Walvis Bay, Namibia’s largest commercial deep-water port. The project is connected by dirt and asphalt road to the port. Montero has the opportunity, under the terms of a Heads of Agreement (MOU) and subject… Read more

Soris

Overview The Soris Lithium Project is located in central Namibia, north-west of the town Uis which is 220km north of Walvis Bay, Namibia’s largest commercial deep-water port. The project is in the Erongo Region and is connected by dirt and asphalt road to the port of Walvis Bay. Montero has the opportunity, under the terms of a… Read more

Battery Metals Market

Demand The global demand for electric cars on the rise and the requirement for lithium in long-life batteries is accelerating. The lithium market is about to boom exponentially and the demand for lithium mining production is increasing significantly. Many automakers are forward thinking and going totally to manufacture electric vehicles as soon as 2019. Conventional… Read more

Why Africa?

Montero Mining & Exploration is focused primarily on the exploration, discovery and development of mineral resources in Africa to create value for our shareholders and benefit all stakeholders. The company has a Rare Earth Element and a Phosphate project in geographically prospective and under-explored regions in Tanzania and South Africa, respectively. The Company has recently… Read more